Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My second birthday - By Karan Isaac

Hey people, I turned 2 on June 13, 2007 and made this collage of my birthay which happened nearly a month ago.....amma's only putting it up now nearly a month after my birthday!!

Hello, its my birthday today - i wonder what's in store for me today...






Oh look! They've put up balloons all over the house!













Now I'm off to church and some birthday shopping with amma.











I better put these toys away cos I'm feeling sleepy and amma says that I've got to get some sleep (ugh!) before the party.









Its PARTY TIME! Here I am climbing up the slide at Magic Hat with my friend Adithya (from mouche class) climbing right next to me









Wow, the lion cake I picked out looks really neat and AMMA ofcourse I know how to blow out the candle. PLEASE!






See, I told you.








Here are some of my friends and their mothers sitting down to enjoy my birthday meal! I ofcourse had no time to sit and eat and waste precious minutes of my birthday! Too bad rc ammacha and anju couldn't make it!








OK, so I cant get enough of this candle blowing thing - so Appa and Amma let me blow out my candle off my half eaten cake 3 times again in the night just before I went to bed.







My birthday sure was fun....but hey, check out all the loot I got!






2 Comments:

Blogger Rohini said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Karan. That is quite a haul of gifts you've got yourself...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007  
Blogger lawyeramma said...

Thank you Rohini aunty! Well not all the toys in the picture are birthday gifts!

Friday, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home